Monday 22 June 2009

Love is Life

Tonight, I felt to discuss some of my very personal views and learning on Love, the most beautiful emotional experience that God has bestowed upon we human beings.

Love, in my view is a very personal experience, a sense of ecstasy and nostalgia, a source of eternal bliss, perpetual euphoria, a powerful intangible force (can be negative or positive, I totally agree), that has always propelled me to continuously discover and re-discover my inner self. Love, gives the freedom to dream and has always given me the strength to rise and accomplish those dreams, its something which I believe is never enough and we continue to strive for more and more till the moment you depart this life.

The views here in are very personal views which I have been taught, which I have learned with my experiments and experiences, those which I have lived and gathered through my life. These views form the very philosophy of my life.

I strongly believe and agree that it hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but in my view, what is more painful is to love someone and never able to muster the courage to let that person know how you feel about him or her.

I am dead sure, that, God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that wonderful gift of God

Love according to me, is even when you take away the feelings, the passion, and the romance in a relationship . . . . and yet, find out you still care for that person.

The toughest and saddest thing in ones life could be when you meet someone, who means a lot to you, only to find out midway that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go, and this as per me defines Sacrifice and Painful aspect in search of love.

In life sometimes it did happen, that I never realized and understood what I had got until one day I lost it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back. Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours and move forward in life.

I totally agree with this age long principle of Love, never just go for looks; just looks almost certainly do deceive. Don't mingle love with wealth; even that fades away. Instead, go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Look for someone, who makes you smile irrespective of whether he is physically present with you at that point of time or not.

I have lived through those moments in life, when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! And I am certain you would also have dreamt of that special someone.

We restrict the scope of Love, when we limit it something which does happen amongst the opposite sex, or which ends into marriage or physical intimacy, love is much much more then these restricted versions, in fact I firmly believe Love is Life, and swathe across each aspect of our life which we live through.

Real love is to let those whom we love to be just themselves, and not try and twist them to fit in or change as per our own image and desire. Otherwise I feel, we love merely the reflection of ourselves we find in them.