Wednesday 17 June 2009

Me, Mine, Myself

  • I was born on 22nd April 1973
  • Life has treated me well in last 36 years, with a staggering roller coaster ride, full of experience of love, hatred, dearth, richness, excitement and above all never ending suspense
  • Basically a harmless person under normal Temperature and Pressure conditions
  • I have a very low boiling point and equally easy melting point
  • Emotionally weak and fragile, can roll out tears on any moment that touches heart
  • A perfect actor but a poor script reader, I generally manage extempore
  • God has been specially kind to me, categorized me as one of his favorite son
  • I have a strong belief that we all have a purpose for our life on this earth, only thing is very few of us tend to recognize it
  • Discipline and Systematic are two words not found in my dictionary, forget about perfection and precision (I don’t know these weird words)
  • I am a firm believer in long term memory loss and my RAM is poor too (it helps in peace of mind)
  • My logic for life is to extrapolate minute happiness and interpolate sadness
  • I think the child in me has kept me alive till now and hopefully will carry me along in my rest of the life
  • I am still searching my real purpose of me being in this world, and I know I am getting late
  • I spend my day longing for the night, while the nights pass through in search of day break
  • I strongly feel I can guide anybody on any matter, though, no matter I would have failed to address in my own case (that is experience I suppose)
  • Making people happy and satisfied brings me utmost joy
  • I would have gone mad, if there would have been no music, it turns me on at any point of time, specially soft love songs
  • Movies, Cricket and Internet are my three basic necessities of life, without this today my life would run out of gas
  • I love my kids Disha and Mayank more then my life and of course I do love my wife, my soul, Pramila (more then love, i respect her for making me what i am today and what i will be tomorrow)
  • I never go to bed on time and I hardly remember when I got out of bed on time
  • Off late I have started to inculcate the habit of Forgiving people, but as they say good habits develop hard, I am still struggling
  • I am a firm believer in beg, borrow or steal, if it is a matter of life and death
  • True Love is very scarce and precious of all that matters, beware of the lots of fake around
  • I fully endorse this saying, “No one is in-charge of your happiness but you”
  • I feel worshiping and respecting Parents is more important then worshiping God and praying, this can come second (if you have time left)
  • For me any true relationship has to be based on commitment, that too unconditional commitment, relationship without any commitment is more decorative and mere selfishness in this materialistic world
  • My basic principle in life is, you cant get more then what you are destined to get and that too at the right time mend for you, what is for you will come to you, running for it just ignorant human behavior
  • Of all the things I have lost, I miss my heart, mind and my marriage ring
  • I love clouds, but hate rains, I love lightning but cant bear the sound of thunder
  • For me all most all colours have meaning, I just hate the absence of all the colours (black)
  • Up till now I have failed to live life what I want to live
  • I met so many people in my life, but yet to meet someone exactly like me, I live with a hope that sometimes, somewhere I will meet someone exactly like me
  • Painting is my passion, which I have off late substituted with Money and Materialistic Pleasures, one day I will return back to my passion
  • My childhood is only thing of my past, which I would like to re-live again, if given a chance, I feel lot more could have been enjoyed and experimented
  • Initially I seldom felt any difference between Truth and Lie, till one day the lie came back and hit me big time
  • I think laughter is the best medicine, if every thing else fails
  • Reading Books has been one of my biggest desires, yet to be fulfilled
  • For me important is to participate, more important is to succeed, if I feel I cannot succeed, I simply do not participate
  • I feel, the time has now come for a change and this I have been feeling for last several years